For those of you who asked, Yes! I'm still here. I didn't work today and I'm pretty bummed that I got very little done. I think I expended too much energy last week on the refrigerator...so today was spent recuperating. And if you believe that....here are the...
10. Take a Nap. (Didn't sleep late either. Not sure why, I had plenty of time!)
9. Make Bread for Mr. Fix-It. (I had all the ingredients...just not the gumption.)
8. Clean Off My Desk. (I actually ADDED to the stack.)
7. Get Dressed. (Aren't shorts and a tank-top good enough?)
6. Put Shoes On. (FlyLady would be ashamed of me.)
5. Laundry. (I didn't put the first load of clothes in the washer...Bex job...but I usually help.)
4. Have supper ready when Mr. Fix-It came home. (I didn't even start it until he called to say he was on the way! Doesn't everybody have supper at 9:30pm?)
3. Go Outside. (Unless you count walking out on the deck once.)
2. Walk. (Even though I had no excuse not to have walked.)
1. Come up with a fabulous, exciting blog post. ('Nuff said.)
I won't bore you with the things I did accomplish, like... made my bed, read my book, baked a new cookie recipe, read my book, reviewed retreat plans, read my book, washed the weekend dishes, finished my book, etc.
Stay tuned. Maybe something interesting will happen.