Monday, October 27, 2008

A Break In the Break?

Is that allowed?

I'm having such strong bloggy-withdrawal pains, I must post SOMETHING...just to stop the tremors every time I pass by an unoccupied computer.

We had a fabulous weekend at the beach. St. Augustine was old...but still fun! As soon as I get home I'll post some great pictures. Do you know what you get when you mix 2.5 teenagers, 2 adults, and 3 digital cameras? A LOT OF PICTURES!!!! Many of the very same pose -- just from 3 different cameras. The 2.5 teens also made some interesting videos -- and we even wrote a great Bud Light commercial on our way home...it's hilarious!

Tonight we arrived in Tennessee for the volleyball tournament and it is COLD! Wahoo! I love it! From the warm, muggy beach to the cold, crisp mountains -- all in 24 hours! (How's that for an 'exclaiming' paragraph?!!)

I'm loving the comments on the previous post. Quick! Go post some more comments!!!

Since I'm staying with a friend here in TN, I'm hoping I'll have a bit of time for computer access. Maybe I can keep you updated on the tournament...

Stay tuned.



6 Click here to Comment!:

Unknown said...

I hope the wonderful friend you are staying with treats you right!

Meg in Tally said...

Me Too! Maybe this time she won't push me down the steps and aggravate my already injured brain like she did last time we did this. --Or cause me to lose 10 years off my life driving down her driveway (on the side of a mountain) in a 15-passenger van late at night!

Kelley said...

Oh, I wanna be a part of the party! And watch the games, and go up the scary-as-all-get-out driveway, and buy apples, and eat apples, and play speed scrabbles and watch more v-ball games...

Tell the girls to kick some keyster!

Mar said...

As soon as read the email that said you were near a computer I jumped right over. Missing your blog. Be safe.

MamaHen Em said...

Good luck to the girls! Have a great time with your friend and be safe on what sounds like the scariest driveway ever! It's good to hear from you!

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

OH wow, going from one of my fave places on earth to another. I love it! I love the beach and the mountains...I wonder if God intends for me to be extremely wealthy one day since he gave me such a love for two different places! :-) Have a blast! Miss you!