Tuesday, June 17, 2008

VBS 2008 - Outrigger Island

Here are a few pictures to show what fun we're having at VBS this year! I have 12 great kids and the best helper in the world!



Here is our door deco. The kids don't have to duck down, but most adults do--making the kids LOVE it!

Our group is called The Divers...hence, the diving equipment.




















The long look into the room ...without kids.

Check out our square palm trees.


















This is what VBS is all about: teaching kids to check it out for themselves in God's Word!















These great trees and surfboard were passed on from a sweet lady at Bradfordville Baptist.

















This is my group of great kids! I only have ONE that I'd like to trade...there's ALWAYS one!










I'll probably look worse than this by the time the week is over!


Stay tuned!

4 Click here to Comment!:

Anonymous said...

WOW Ms. Mary I am hugely impressed! I want to be in your class! Thank you for all the work you and your sweet Becky have/will put into making VBS a wonderful experience for the children. But most of all thank you for sharing the love of our Savior with them.

Carole (thanking,not nagging)

Kelley said...

You're going to have a great week (as well as the kiddos!). How neat.

I love your live traffic feed (it even shows flags!). Wow, you're determined to stay ahead of the rest of us in the blog world, huh? I'm impressed!

Mamajil said...

I love the room decorations!!!
I bet you guys are having a blast!!!

allhisblessings said...

OOHH I love the fun tiki theme! And I am definitely going to use the palm tree idea... I had been trying to think of a way to make palm leaves for my VBS room (we're doing Group's Power Lab, but my room is Bible-time stuff). Awesome!