Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday!!

~~What are YOU thankful for
on this beautiful Thursday morning?~~


I need a bit of help today. I've got an elections class this morning, so I don't have time to write a compelling, excitingly funny post for my blog...

Could you do it for me?

Of course, you can!

All you need to do is post a comment telling me at least one thing you're thankful for today. It doesn't have to be long and wordy (like ME). This is a simple exercise -- you don't even have to sweat! Even you lurkers can come up with an easy comment here.

It's really easy! Just click on where it says "Sweet Comments" just under my signature at the end of this post. When you click that, another smaller window will open. Just type a little sentence sharing what you are thankful for today. Then click either Name/URL (Where you can put in whatever name you want to) or Anonymous (if you click 'anonymous' let me know who you are in the body of the comment). Then click Publish Your Comment.

There! You're all done! Wasn't that easy? Participation always feels good! Don't you feel better about life in general now?

I'll start us off...

I'm thankful for my gas guzzling van. Not really the gas guzzling part...but the part that is paid for and it gets me where I need to go...most of the time!

Now, it's your turn... Can you help me out here?



Stay tuned.

11 Click here to Comment!:

MamaHen Em said...

I'm thankful my chickies are old enough to get themselves dressed before school. Being the fabulous 'non morning person' that I am, it's so very helpful to not have to fight with them every day! Yea! It's the teeny tiny things!

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for Summit and blogs (worldview101.blog.com) and friends and God and my family and my country and I'm thankful for chocolate!

Kelley said...

I'm thankful for toilet seats and will have a true appreciation for them once our new house has one!

Kahlua Keeping Koala said...

I'm thankful for sons growing up and learning to do hand-washed dishes with me.

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

I''m thankful that VBS is only ONE week out of the year ;)

Mrs. Pittman said...

(I like Fuschia's comment :)

I'm thankful for a headache free day. It's amazing how much we take our health for granted. I'm coming off a four day migraine and when I woke up this morning without one, I couldn't help but LOL and praise the Lord!

Oh, and taking a Blog Plug Cue from Pat - I'm also very thankful for my blog (www.cheaperbythebakersdozen.blogspot.com) - even though I can't get my sidebars back since I got the cool new scrumptuous header.

ThePrincessDeb

Joan said...

I am thankful for my bed and AC. I glad to be home!

Laura said...

I'm thankful that I'm staying in a hotel tonight and didn't have to set up the camper. I'm also thankful when people leave comments on my blog (dancemommysodyssey.blogspot.com):)

Unknown said...

I am thankful for good friends who are willing to hold me accountable and be there to hold my hand when I can't seem to find my way.
They talk me through when things seem way too confusing and I just want to give up.
Oh, yeah... and Chocolate...CAN'T FORGET THE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

--Jess

Mrs. Pittman said...

I blog when energy/time/brainpower all coincide - but I do like your made-up rule :)

Here's hoping my comment will count even though I've already been counted once. But just to be sure, I'll add something else I'm thankful for-

A husband who cooks. (and i say this with a stomach full of coconut macaroons that he just took fresh out of the oven!)

Kara said...

I'm thankful for fellowship with friends. Thanks to Tam for coming over today on short notice. ;)